BE PROUD I AM YOUR FRIEND



Sincere every now and then
Especially to a true friend
I am not lavish with my compliment.
Everyone deserves an honest comment.

I appreciate you when you are right.
Do not hesitate to correct yourself when you are wrong.
For the welfare of a real friend
No matter if you get offended

If I have something to adore about you
If your blessings from above just flow
I do not claim God’s gift is not equally shared.
He just wanted to test if I am sincere.

I am glad of the wonderful things you have
I feel bad when some fight your back.
Ready to give my sweet caress
Especially in times of depressed

My ultimate care makes you feel better.
My advice is an important matter.
Being honest and being sincere
Makes you proud I am your friend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?