THANKS FOR THE FRIENDSHIP

Thanks for the friendship… It is not hindered by distance. Nor by the difference of our time It continues to flow like it. Continues to make us smile Thanks for the friendship… As we gradually know ourselves better It teaches us a lot of things. Though sometimes it gives us pains Yet, it allows us to discover its wonders.  Thanks for the friendship… There is a joy that came from nowhere. I could hardly get what it really means. All I know, if it is just properly nurtured and cared for. This friendship will be intimate and forever.  Thanks for the company… Though you are weak and fragile, yet you tried to stand firm. As you showed me your best, I learned to know myself. You delighted me and uplifted my confused spirit. You nurtured me and made me richer.  Thanks for the friendship… That I can talk to you even that you are not around By reaching down the most incredible depth of my heart, where you are at As I talked to you, you smiled & listened. You uttered no words. But I can feel you, and I can feel the care you have for me.  Thanks for the friendship… It does not give us harm as it continues to get deeper. We want this to be blessed as it continues to prosper. Now I found out that I can see you even that I close my eyes. It gives me magic and makes me a lot happier.

 --------------------------------------------------------------- (COMMENTS FROM FRIENDS COPIED FROM http://person.com/) AJAY 29 y.o.(London) Mar 24, 2009, 12:59 Very Nice !!!!!!!!!!!! RAM 42 y.o. (Selangor, Malaysia) Mar 25, 2009, 19:28 simple a beautiful piece... u gave friendship a life... as though its got a human figure...n most importantly a soul.. gr8... PETER 48 y.o.(Achafie, Lebanon) Mar 25, 2009, 21:58 HELEN,CONGRATULATION FOR THE GREAT POEM AND I FEEL ALL THE WORDS IT COMES FROM YOUR HEART. PLEASE KEEP IT UP YOUR FRIEND PETER JIMMY 27 y.o. (Adelaide, Australia) Mar 26, 2009, 19:59 this express everything abt u , how romantic ur , how caring and a loving person u r i have no words to express how touchy is this poem it comes straight from ur heart. PAOLO 35 y.o. (Montreal Canada) Mar 27, 2009, 09:52 Lovely poem.. Can i be your friend? BRIAN 38 y.o. (Gifu, Japan) Mar 27, 2009, 10:11 Good job Helen,a very nice,warm and thoughtful poem.xxx NICK 47 y.o. (Houston, United States) Mar 28, 2009, 06:10 Very nicely said Helen..I admired the atmosphere of this friendship poem...i feel like youre conveying your gratitude to a friend who is caring..or friends who really care..friends who dont look at your weakness but rather the goodness and your worthiness..thank you for giving me the opportunity to read it..God bless you always and your family JOSH 38 y.o. (Maale, Maldives) Apr 4, 2009, 15:47 Superb Really defines the greatness of true friendship. At a time when friendship is misunderstood for many other selfish reasons.. you successfully could define the deepest strength of real friendship. Keep it up Joshy Thomas JONNY 39 y.o. (Newry, United Kingdom) I like your emotional side and well.. you are a very complete and special person xoxoxoxoxo. BRIAN 49 y.o. (Colorado, United States) Wow very lovely you are a very good writer I loved it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?