IT'S REAL AND PURE

Let me be the angel that soars you in your dream Let me be the sunshine in your eyes when you wake up in the morning Let me be the full moon that gives you light on a beautiful evening Let me be the single stem rose whose beauty makes you envying Let our love be nourished and nurtured by time. Let it be cultivated by romance as it shines. Let it be spiced by caress and pruned by dreams. Let it be shaped and molded by the strength.  If those were my thoughts, they are wonderful and heartfelt. If those were my creations, they are moving and passionate. If those were my dreams, they are everlasting and meaningful. If those come from my heart, they are magical and irresistible.  But those lovely words were real and pure. It's not just a thought, a dream, or a creation. Those were from my heart that really speak to yours. Those were from my heart that breaths and dwells inside yours...

Comments

Sweet love words always attract me :)
thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE