FANTASY OF A LOVELY HEART

                                          By: Helen Sarita


As I sat looking at the sea shimmering in the moonlight
Waves of your presence wrapping my soul in that very night
You were here with me, and you just couldn't be seen
I feel the shadow of your breeze touching my skin

I wish to hold the time and never be apart.
As you claimed to me, I am the soul of your heart.
The Meeting of two souls is beyond imaginable.
The joy of two hearts is incomparable.


It might be a fantasy of a loving heart, no pair.
Soaring up with other soul holding hands together
Searching for a place where absolutely no pain
Into a paradise where all the loving hearts dwell forever 

Comments

Ariel Schnee said…
Wow...

That was really good, and very moving.

I like the alien sky in background.

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE