LOVE IS A SPLENDOR THING


I dream of hearing the splendid sound of your presence
You teach my heart to speak with such joy it feels
My spirit so high with great delights, full of wishes
The romantic breeze of the night as the season's approach
Made me love even only your shadow wanders my thoughts

I can imagine your stare at me so wonderful and caring. 
The kindness of your soul so much conquered my whole being.
I smile with the pain. I smile with this strange feeling.
I smile while my tears flow. I savor the mystery it is giving. 
So hopeful for an idyllic moment to us patiently waiting

With so much love that soothes to our innermost sense
It’s magical. Behind the weight of trials, to us, it keeps
Let’s continue moving to take our steps to nowhere.
Let us be brave, hold each other, and believe in its power. 
Love is such a splendor thing that lasts forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?