MY HEART THIS VALENTINE

Your touch of love this valentine A light taken for granted through time. Strikes towards the dimness of my soul Wonderful gift undoubtedly a miracle No one could love me as pure as this. No one could set me free like a bird. Now my wings got tired to see the world. My flock weakens, unsatisfied, now bored.  My journey teaches me a lot of lessons to learn. My failures remind me to rely only on Your strength Yet my wisdom conquers the weakness of my soul. Equip me to fight the battle of my spirit so poor You want me to be an instrument to touch many lives. You whisper to me to share that Your glory is so bright. You want me to offer my life till the end of time. Here is my heart, my gift for You this Valentine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?