NO REGRETS


My arduous journey of a lifetime
Having no choice or the right to refuse
I was born to live and love for this mission. 
It’s sometimes so heavy yet full of adventure.

In this journey, I have no way of turning back.
I have to move to go on and search for my luck.
As things get hard in this challenging situation, I face
It’s just a sign that I am now in a tunnel of success. 

One day I will wake up reminiscing wonderful memories.
Wonderful experiences of pains molded by its magical spices
I see myself smiling with things I remember from my past.
The sweats of tension and things which were good and bad

I can see myself thanking even to the dark moon in my night.
I thank the tears that cleansed my lens for me to look bright.
I thank those unfaithful friends for leaving me a great lesson
And I thank the tease of life visiting me for a good reason.

I have learned a lot about what life teaches me in this journey.
To humble me, be grateful in all things, and be merry.
The measurement of success is the joy of heart, not the wealth.
The best thing is to smile with the pain and have no regrets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?