THE MOMENT I WILL DIE

Savoring the perfect breeze on that friendly evening When I was away from home this late September I was contemplating being aware of getting older I wanted to content my life and make it simpler Waiting for my dreams to come true for years Success will never give me a sound of contentment. There will be no specific time to be free from worries. Being alive always be ceased by life uncertainties As I stared up, the bright moon calmly shining over Its spark on me gave music into my every corner. The language of my heart so lovely and so clear Considering every day is a fulfillment on the air.  At the end of the day, I sleep, giving myself a reward. The happiest route is to follow the will of my heart. Living my life to the fullest and never damn to sigh The moment I die, I paint my face a smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE