HOW DO I DEFINE LOVE

I owe you the lovely words that I wrote from my heart As if not of loving, my heart has nothing to utter It is just as empty as the lonely and silent air Just like a blank dark space of the universe But having you in my life colors the solitude of my night. Marvelous fireworks under the evening stars it is like We never mind our distance and the huge barrier. It paves our way to become more closer.  You are the lovely music under my pillow at night. You are the sweet smile of my mystic heart, so bright. Your touch and caress for me are entirely right. They rejuvenate me, and the heavy becomes light.  You bring romantic blossom into my thoughts. You flourish our emotions and our dreams both Feeding me with your love inspires my whole being. It gives me stout and healthy great feelings.  If you were to ask me how do I define love In my mind, I couldn't take any answer to have But just as simple as this is its only meaning. I will define love definitely only by your name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE