SWEET MAGIC

I never whined carrying things on my shoulder One day I relish the results nearly further It increases my well being by acquiring power I, not myself I portray love and an inquirer I can answer queries with my own opinion. About deep feeling and a wild emotion When I walk through the isle, it depicts There is a breeze that engulfed a lot of spirits.   I am not me; I am the spirit so sheeny Wanting to conquer our wicked soul humbly My body is much weaker, I am not in dismay. The power within me will shape it tenderly.  The highest level of consciousness I illustrate. It is so far from my story, but it is for reach. It depends on the mission if for me to be vested. I will ride the flow and never take it for granted.  I am just grateful for my surround beyond measure. I loved, I learned, I stumbled, but one thing is sure. I molded and shaped with the spirit in cosmic. They welcome me as I am bringing my sweet magic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)