FLOWER SWING

My treasure with the gift of life engrosses Humbly riding its flow raises the brightness I can vividly see ample candid hearts in the air I can feel the care and their tap on my shoulder Thankful for the magically in awe atmosphere That surrounds my being with silent care. I embrace the universe I dwell, in a vast Grateful even my existence doesn’t last.  A warmth share with you the joy that I feel In my every second, I fathom and thrill. I thank the breeze that keeps me moving. Pushing back and forth like this flower swing

Comments

Oldorchard01 said…
Your poems are just beautiful.........and the photos are breath taking............I love them.
Oldorchard01 said…
Your poems are just breath taking......and beautiful. I love all the photos.....very peaceful to look at. You are certainly a lucky woman to be so happy with your outlook......we should all be as lucky.

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE