IF YOU WERE TO ASK ME

If you were to ask me how I am?
Here I am moving through
With my dreams and sweet emotions
That gives life into my blood. 
Running through my veins.
So calm and so grateful
Never been thwarted with the failures.
As it adds to me more strength and patience.
The pains I've been through
Mold me and made me more beautiful
I am still a wonderful creation.
So kind and so sweet to welcome
The best in life after every storm
I have always been given.
The love and God's great favor
To know that He loves all above all.
I am His incredible creation.
I thank Him for love.
And let me know that love.
Has no ever comparison
I am a powerful woman.
I fell so many times.
And not afraid to die
With love in my heart
Never ever been changed.
Even in a far length of time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE