HOW CAN WE SURVIVE?


The whiff of your scent is following me
While I walk empty on my every silent day
How can we survive lurking the moment
Believing your soul and mine were meant

The cobweb of yesterdays I started to create
Is the shell of your imagination done built?
Will you still ask yourself how we can survive?
When it keeps on churning our day and night?

My midnight spring wishes to touch your early night.
My ascending emotion delighting you as twilight
Flashing back those smiles that flow in a noon glow
Day by day, it shines increasingly and never gone low.

Why our souls perfectly matched in a stubborn time?
Why can I see you clearly even I close my eyes and mind?
As I am going to park my thoughts in this lonely, misty night
You will parch on me and think deep how can we survive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE