IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

Partaking my emotion, I am always trying to suppress
Calmed down feelings, silence somehow brings me solace.
As I continue to take my journey with my busy steps
Sharing my smile, facing the world with no mark of regrets

A twit.. laughter of an open book life keep me shining.
A smile from a genuine and sincere heart seemingly not lying.
Yet a silent sound of a flowing spring of tears at night.
Connecting the hungry souls in the name of love never trite

In the middle of the night, I only care to listen to the music of my emotion.
It is when I linger with my thoughts, savoring the feeling that could not be lessened.
In the middle of the night, I enter my kingdom portal to waltz in magic.
Drenched with the shout of my soul, swaying my deep emotion, I couldn't quit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

IN LOVE WITH MY CREATIONS