WHAT TO DO?

Imagining ourselves imprisoned in a close door
maybe we laugh, we cry, and more

You stare at me with too much passion and love.
we hold the lavish emotions we both have
The fear and excitement will be mixed through.
It always high and never gone low.



The tightness of your hugs, the respect is too much.
Beholding your eyes upon me, with your gentle touch...
And nothing more ( wink) Yes.. nothing more to try.
It's ironic, but even my fantasy could lie...
In my imagination so deep, it mends
the hollow and emptiness were filled
And what to do?
When my soul found you
I am crazy. I intensely need you.
If I could just sheer my heartbeat of the ground
If I could just deviate my thought in another way around
But again, what to do?
When my heart missed you
Fool I would be to want to

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?