THIS IS ME


Just fool as he and she are in lovin'.
Smiling towards the empty wind.
Daydreaming a remarkable art
An elusive fantasy in my heart


Giving symphony to my uncertain soul
Soaring the latitude heights like an eagle
Oaring in a resounding and vast ocean
To convey my expressive heart beyond.

Like a roadside spring fast flowing.
And a downhill crystal river running.
Thrusting the stagnant motionless waters.
In a pearl of sapience, gotten from despair

Speaking the lyrics of my yearning heart
Floating the power of the magic of love
Enjoying the waves of my lofty emotion
Spreading love without any condition

Hiding sad emotion behind my smile
Embracing life and never daring to sigh
Trying to behave like a woman is so cool.
But I have my weakest..you know it all.

This is me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?