IN THOUGHTS OF YOU



By my sweet smile
I beckon your soul

Your whisper is glad.
I tender my love

Your profound words
Bonding my heart

Made me restless
In thoughts of you

Your words struck me.
With the sweetness of you

Tell me please, now.
Why am I feeling like this

You took away my heart.
And flourish in my dream.

The tone of your soul
Has taken my all

Hope you  too, feel
To make me your own

Hope you dream too
To make you my own

I will then wrap you.
In the arms of mine

I will let you smell.
The aroma of my breath

Your smile inspires me.
Your kisses challenge me.

Come to my heart, dear.
I will serve you, my love.

I will unwrap your loneliness.
And cover you in my embrace.

Come, savor me, my love.
Before I breathe, my last


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE