LET ME BE MYSELF

I can read between your lines. 
In every space of your few words
I can read your wishful soul. 
Still taking my heart in gentle.
Talk to me as spring so clear.
That falls in its astounding sheer.
As the blissful water drops
Why you are controlling much
That mundane desire of your heart
Tell me and never be afraid.
To accept you're also so much in bleed.
As I can tell freely from my heart
I love you, and no one can make me stop.
And I will continue telling you this.
Wondrous emotion engraved my soul.
As I enraptured you to my core
As we nurtured these to reminisce
Our remarkable past silently flourished.


If I could just cut those memories
Like a film so that I have nothin'
to keep and to remember within
Unselfishly I wish.. for your sake
So that you can have your breath 
Without my love engulfing your spirit
But I can't...
.....So let me be myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE