IN MY JOURNEY

A shine that beams through my window
Waking me from a deep surreal thought
Beautiful day again to pass and to show.
In this fantastic world wherein we grow.
In each day so much for us to learn
I move forward slowly each time.
In each morning that passes, I yearn.
May some don't just simply whine
In every color, my eyes got to see
I appreciate all with so much glee.
Each color has its role in every way.
Whether they're bright or dull gray
We couldn't appreciate the brightness.
In the absence of dry and dullness
We couldn't appreciate much happiness.
I haven't undergone life's bitterness.
Started as an infant, I crawled.
I learned each day as I grow old.
On this planet, I dwelt half a century.
I flourished what life taught me.
..in my journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE