MOTHER EARTH



Bridged by a strong linkage that connects
Into such a free nature of unselfishness
My bear soul walks through its solace.
Discovered  realm of heaven on earth

A wonderful creation of wonderment
Softly touching to my deepest sense.
Wishing me to thread in its wondrous
If being abused, she's much disastrous.

I propagate its wonders for years.
And to decades were taken for granted.
An omnipotent mother unto me whispers
Though it's a lovely calm, peaceful breeze

We have to be mindful as she bleeds.
Over the vultures of human greeds
The beauty of nature for us she carries
Don't let her grasp her own lovely breathes.

Can we preserve these rippling springs?
Where can I dance, illustrating my most profound sense?

Can we care about these branches of old trees, 
Which bows on me when I write my uncovered stories?

Can we just ignore her presence?
When she depicts her love in making rocks in the form of hearts?

Will we question her mysterious way
When she made a flower in an Eve shaped art?

There so many unbelievable wonders she portrays from her unfolding beauty.
Our very eyes haven't ever yet witnessed.
Can we continuously ignore her purity?

Can't we be caring to her and loving?
For the sake of the flowers blooming
In the realm of her kingdom
Whom are our grand generations to come?

The real mothers will just be a passer from this beautiful earth God has made.

But our mother earth will nurture forever in every birth; we, humans, have made.

Can we give an action and not just listen to her plea?
The ever unselfish mother on earth
Our mother of Nature...Our mother earth...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?