CLAIMS OF LOVE

I thought you're just passing by.
I wished to know the reason why
You filled me with love unknown.
Graced my day, made me bloom.
The time you spent was exceptional.
Your love was unconditional.
It made me hopeful it'll be forever.
I have never been loved this way ever.
We let our love seeks its own way.
We let the deep silence to us lay.
Yet, in our hearts, we still do care.
We both think of ourselves anywhere.
Now our silence decides to break.
Our souls to each never forsake 
We are still dreaming the same.
We  both love and never blame
I thank you for being so sincere.
For long, you're just there.
To when should this dream surreal
To when its whisper becomes real
To when I could touch you again
And our love claims we're really meant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE