CHRISTMAS EVES

Christmas eves...

Behind those smiles capturing the best of me, you looketh.
There is a smile within my heart that cries from my depth.
Behind my grateful heart depicted through my humble words
There is gratitude upon me more than my soul abounds.

And these sincere tears of mine to you now speaketh.
The wonders of my heart during my  Christmas eves...
How can I not be thankful to have my angels in a short distance?
How can I tell you my Christmas is truly such a blissful one?

Only a few know we're coming back and forth to the hospital.
We're wrapped by the graces and great chances of survival.
We consider these are priceless gifts showered upon us.
The spirit of this yuletide season speaks us to merely trust

These rainy dawns of December glorify, as we pray in joy. 
The little time I've got to touch your soul made me thankful.
My prayers for other friends define my own strength.
As my heart is now filled with the message I truly felt

Christmas is not just only giving and receiving gifts. 
Enjoying the reunion and parties 
In the valleys and cities
It's also embracing our obstacles and incompleteness.
An offer of our beautiful selves towards God's fullness

Our humanity is the best form of love, He seeketh.
Go deeper into His undying glory this Christmas and always.
We will shine like those elegant decors across the streets.
These modest thoughts drifted unto me as a splendid gift.

Gives me glamour as it sprinkled my Christmas eves... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

IN LOVE WITH MY CREATIONS