I REAP WHAT I SOW

Sowing the seeds of my endearing passion tree...
Believing it will grow versatile, lovely, and free...
Its roots will absorb the burrow of wisdom. 
Its trunk will represent  my strength upon
Its branches will wave and bow onto me and my thoughts.
Its twigs will rejoice the sun, and air nurturing soothe.
Its leaves savor the breeze as it whirls and whispers in the silence.
As it stands so profoundly and humbly with confidence
I will snuggle towards its shadow to comfy beneath. 
And let my struggle slumber in and savor the cool air drift.
And my trees of passion will then bear their own treasure.
I will reap what I sowed as it grows benevolently bountiful. 





Comments

deeps said…
a good new year message for everyone...
thanks

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE