IF I COULD TAKE YOU TO THE MOON

Collaboration with Poet Peter Heerings

If you jump,  I will catch you
If you die, I will too
If you run, I will follow
If you sleep, I will dream.

When you travel, please come closer.
When you swim, swim to me.
When you dive, just be careful.
When you fall, fall in love.
It had better be with me.

Warm me in my dreams
Cool me in the morning
Kiss me in the afternoon
And be my lover of darkness.
- Peter

You awakened my heart in its slumber. It jumped onto yours.
I'm sure if I die, it's because you're killing me with your words.
If I would run, never to be far but to make myself closer to yours
When I sleep, I want to build dreams with you by my side.

When I travel, I will be landing.
to the portal of your soul
I can't swim, but I can be like a wave ebbing to the shore.
I can't dive, but I am sure your heart could teach me how
As you see me shimmering through the evening lights

I will come to you to taste how you entice me the sweetness of your love.
For me to see if I could take you to the moon. to make me your own
- Helen

Helen Sarita & When caterpillars become butterflies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?