NOT NOW


As I looked outside throughout the window at my bedside
My thoughts were trying to deviate what my heart feels inside...

I checked my phone, looking for anything unknown.
I wished to skip and let my emotion lead to be blown.

I entertain my soul to the melodies new to my ears.
I smile though I know later my face will be wet by tears.

Without words, I know you can read my heart correctly.
By simply staring at my eyes, you know what I wished to say.

Even in our distance, I sense the warmth of your breath.
And simply thinking on you made my spirit wildly raise

Yet not now isn't  the right time to think much as before
Not now is the day to follow both our hearts once more.

As we behave kindly for the welfare, not for ours alone
Let's be grateful enough as for now, we both share along.

..the eloquence of the stars and the brightest moon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?