THE GRACE OF MY PEN


As my pen sways like a whirling dervish
Dances with my heart and spirit that cherish
It gives breath to my candid ink color
Rejuvenates my core in a dainty glamor

Bestrewing love to my modest thought
Relishing peace and love throughout
My pen is much mightier than a sword.
It chooses words that glitter like gold

It has a ton of magical and wondrous gleams.
With so much tenderness, it gently glistens.
With the sobriety of my ink, my pen is merry
As it breathes kindness, it's getting lovely

My pen softens enemies' hearts.
It mellows agonies and wrath...
It fills love with disdained emotions.
Till it melts from abhorrence to love

My pen is cool as it recedes selfishness
It can appease tempers and distress.
The blades of its sword spark and glint
I wish its enduring luster will last till then

When its sharpness then be blunted.
Feebleness comes from its master's head.
But with my passion that is so intense
In peace and love, we become instruments.

With these mighty pens of yours and mine
We compose with devotion and divine
No one of us would be torn asunder.
We can always be united, powerful, and stronger


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?