WHO AM I?

Who am I?




Who am I?

I am whom anyone's heart sees in me.
A gentle reflection of their inner beauty
I am the queen of my tiny kingdom.
I run difficult things so lightly without boredom.

I'm like a busy fish swimming in a big ocean with no chance to sleep beyond
I am a colorful butterfly flying in the garden giving a vivid ambiance to a candid paradise.
I am like an eagle soaring calmly upon the highest skies during a storm.
I am a woman of hope and love. In the turbulence of life, I can always survive.

I love this temporary life, yet I am not afraid to die.
I love to stay in the world yet am ready to leave upon the calling of time.
My heart speaks with wishes and love.
I dream of seeing my loved ones living their dreams so glad.

What you see in me attests to my real personality.
My imperfections and flaws speak my natural beauty.
There is a kind of love within me many souls can define
And there's such great love in my heart only to my soul-aligned.

I am a cascade of laughter to my beloved friends.
I am a spring of inspiration to everyone else.
I am the falling star of a very wishful evening.
I am an ethereal moonlight in the dark sparkling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?