THE POWER OF WOMEN'S STRENGTH

This is dedicated to Our Angel. Jolly Bhattacharjee... HAPPY BIRTHDAY WE LOVE YOU

The Power of Women's Strength...

Drawing our strength
Exhausting our words
Words that are forgotten from long ago
Forgiving life's failings and hurts
That can overcome even the effort.
Possessed by the charm~

Pierce through the night oblivion
I no longer thought about what is buried.
Cross path with us women with sweet melancholy~

Our power to go
Forward again
Find our heart's strength.
The joy of overcoming this life
Good humor and joy never part~

Strong shoulders and sweethearts
Pierce together always a new start.
The way the road most traveled
To view the real truth of pure sweet love.
Is a Woman's strength~

Deborah Brooks Langford

In an intricate journey of my life's journey
Upon paving the rough road along my way
I shared my tears, and so my smiles.
With the strength that I molded, in life I rise
Ups and downs were part of my walks.
I planted good seeds to grow in my thoughts.
I continue to learn my life and cultivate
Every day I savor the great lessons I take
I joined forces of passionate women.
We found ourselves dancing through the rain.
We love and care to dissipate our pain.
Behind our busy time, to each, we listen.
We found our immense strength becomes powerful.
We believe each of us and our hearts becomes full~

Helen Sarita

Beauty from within radiates real strength
scared but fighting.. meek yet cunning
We may be bruised..broken..tears are our way of overcoming.
Our smile is our weapon..we have grace. under pressure
Our essence is worth more. than worlds treasure
Our pain is our gain. We are the mystery that remains.
we may be shattered but never falter
for we are Woman the epitome of beauty and strength~

trl
Tracy Raven Luna

Love caught me by surprise.
Though my heart stood behind glass, hidden, broken
His love captured it as if a butterfly with broken wings.
I flew into his arms, strong and able.
 a woman in love

Poetess Caro Mørphew
I'm a woman, and I take pride in being so,
From my childhood to my womanhood,
I have slowly made my pride grow,
And always up righteously I have stood.
Woman, I have been an epitome of strength.
For my self-respect, I can go to any length.
I spread an aura of divinity in me,
It's only for there you to open your mind and see.
Don't take me as a symbol of sex and beauty,
To love and care for all is my prime duty.
But I need respect from one and all,
 I stand with my feet on the ground and head held firm and tall.
I'm a woman of passion, and that's my trump card,
I flow like a river, sometimes fly like a bird.
So let this Woman live in me,
For this is what makes me what I always wannabe

©®Nitasu Laup
                                       
We are women of passion,                
strength, glory, and creation.                                      
We create life,                                            
with all our might,                                      
bearing pains,                                          

not only for many months,              
but also for many years.                    
 Is there any substitute?                          
  For such endeavor.                  

Shamenaz Shaikh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM Zahra Myles Zahra and Hamdia Fouad

WE LOVE YOU !!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?