FOREVER THEE

Forever thee...

To my friends near and far...

Thine scents are the aroma of flowers in the garden of my dreams.
Thine colors delighted me as I walk through the rain.
Thy savory blossoms decorated my wandering thoughts.
Forever thee, as thy dews refresh my heart and mine soul both.

To the one who dined in with my soul...

They fed my heart a wonderful gift to treasure.
Thou lessons of life you taught me, I nurture
Mine every breath, thy love hath never forsaken
Loving my heart whilst caring for my soul, such overwhelming.

To the man who gave me his name.

I am forever thee for better and for worse.
I will never turn my back from you but close...
Though life teased us and it was never running smooth
Thine the one, many hath consider luckiest in this world.

To my children and theirs...

I have given you the honor, thine heart forever treasure
To thee, I will leave mine books depicting mine imperfections
Tears are alive that cleanse mine eyes this very time
Watch me how I make my life to the fullest I shine

..and to me and my very passion

Forever thee, I am indeed so much grateful
Deborah Brooks Langford uplifted my innermost soul
I believe nothing in this world is impossible
My broken pieces were built back and are now reassembled

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE