REFLECTIONS

Reflections...

Scrolling down my Facebook page, I can't find anything but a gesture of love and grace.

I see Author Deborah's beautiful photos.
Just wonderfully unique she is
 I find love in her every angle.
She's awesome and loving to us and all...

I see Author Susan's beautiful pictures.
Her radiance beams light to nature.
such an incredible soul seldom to be found,
She is so lovely and just so wonderful.

Nitasu is her name, she is such a beautiful and sweet lady.
She is busy showering love to her fans night and day.
she is  simply superb in her way
I love her kindness and generosity.

 Zahra, her hidden soul, speaks to her beauty.
she is such a gorgeous lady admired by many
In her heart, there are so many wonders within
When she writes, you found yourself tuning in.

Her comes  Jolly,  she is adorable and moving.
every day she is glorious and shining
 she shares love through her brilliance
She lightens the world with her radiance...

Shamenaz is a lady quietly shining in glamour.
She spreads love from her deepest core.
She is dedicated and sincere as a friend.
She loves to share thoughts.
From her well being...

Tracy is a simple, smart, and lovely woman.
She never asked anything grand.
she is deep and so humble
She stands with the beauty of her principal...

Hamdia is a beautiful face from Upper Egypt.
she dreams of being representing the Middle East
She is quite simple as she behaves.
Her possessed wisdom, to her country leads...

Sometimes I see Author Stacia around.
Sharing the words of God, her heart abounds.
she is  a wonderful soul wrapped by the grace of our Lord
A kind of her lights the whole world.

Cecile is there too, she is a sincere woman,
She is a luminous creation who loves her own land.
Her love for the people of her place is the center of her vision...
She is such a beautiful inspiration.

I would like to find Ćärołiñë Mõrphêw.
Her appearance lately seemingly just a few.
I miss the truthfulness of her heart and soul.
She loves without limit, even sometimes she falls.

Toni is my pretty friend from down under
That is how I often call her.
Her talents are much unique.
Her arts are exceptional and breathtaking...

I don't want to miss this smart Eden.
She is so alive, happy, and friendly being.
Her ink splashes magical words.
So generous of appreciating her friend's works.

Cindy Toth is just a new friend of mine.
But I can feel our souls, indeed bind.
She is so fantastic and has a charming image.
Her gesture of love is such a kind message.

I am moved by these beautiful creations.
I am just a reflection of the beauty of their souls.
We aren't infallible women, yet we are passionate and genuine.
We are the lights to those who are feeling blue.

Our pens are moving with deep emotion.
Dancing with the melody of our sweet illusion.
we all celebrate life vivid and strong
Gracing the lands where we belong.

Now I am crying with tears.
not anymore due to pains
These are tears of love.
The tears of a soul are so glad.

This is a poem without an ending, to be continued anytime, anywhere.
As for more souls, I am searching to be mentioned here.

(C) Helen Sarita 7th July 2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

SCRATCH