BREATHE WITH MY NAME

Breathe with my name...
The poetic side of me was born in the land of the Southeast.
under the brilliant star unseen in the afternoon mist
It splashes the scented aroma of my glittering ink.
As you read between its lines, it drizzles its magic.
It gives life to many hearts downed and so depressed...
In the Middle East, it travels with the mystic wave.
To my avid readers, it is awaited every week.
Though innocent and naive, yet my pen shines with its own guts.
It is brave, unafraid, and to the criticisms, it hugs.
I never matter to the swaying of my ink out of my pen.
but the emotion to burst in my heart got me insane
My poetic side is kind, lovely, truthful, and unique.
It gives a message as our souls speak and try to connect.
Discovered in the West, heartily welcomed and embraced.
Adored by some famous poets,
my poetic side is fearless,
I write full of confidence. It is precise, a humble instrument.
My heart utters its sweet magic as it embraces your arts.
It kisses my speaking heart and believes mine own jobs.
A poetic side of me is never alone in my silent calvary.
It is a spring of my passionate emotions and mystery.
It is a flowing river of love that speaks from my soul.
It's the faithful ink of love that gently touches yours.
It is a mystical blare, and in the soft wind, it ripples.
It is a shout of my artistic and wondrous endowment.
It will breathe with my Name and its remarkable legend.

Copyright @Helen Sarita, July  27, 2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?