BUSY LOVING

Remembering a friend on a Sunday morning...  I will surprise her again with a visit one day!

Ma'am Benny, this is for you.
 
Busy loving...

I am busy loving my family and my friends.
Thank God for this beautiful Sunday morning
I love the kisses and hugs from my grandchildren.
I love talking with my faraway and nearby friends.
I am sad when they are not so very well.
I think of those I couldn't reach in here.
I wish to visit one friend and give her my sweet embrace.
Especially that she is suffering now with illness
I think of the scene when I once visited her home.
I read to her my poems, I saw her face glowed from the gloom.
I have no idea how I touched her depressed spirit.
She was so happy with my presence. She was uplifted
As I allowed her to read my poems' meaningful lines
She laughed and cried that had brought tears to my eyes.
How I wish I could give her so much of my precious time.
So that I can wrap her my love with my kindest smile...

Copyright @Helen Sarita August 28, 2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE