DREAM OF ROMANCE

This is poem project number 4 with Helen Sarita... One more poem closer to our book in the future.....

Dream of romance...

Winter is in full force.
Heavy snowfalls
Blown about by high winds
Whiteout is present and dangerous….
But we both spend time from the outside elements inside our cozy cabin.
A cabin with a beautiful fireplace
The intense fire warms the room and our hearts.
We sit in front of it, gazing at the fire ambers.
Holding hands and talking about being trapped inside the cabin together
But instead of trapped, it’s our chance for a romantic night.
We continue to sip wine, watch the fire, and share sensual kisses as well.
Our hearts are sealed with warm coziness.
Our souls are one
We are so much in love.
No snowstorm will damper our special love or our romantic night.
Because anytime together is special
And always what we strive for
Because we love each other immensely.
And we will make the worse situation the best situation.
Just being together
What is most important in a world of chaos
So as we sit by this cozy warm fire, I am so much in love with you.
I am so lucky to be trapped inside with a woman like you.
You are my everything.
My girl
My dream
And I will never a squander a winter or summer moment to be with you, my dear.
As we kiss and embrace each other lovingly for the rest of the night….
Daniel Franklin

~~~~~~~~~~

We bravely travel along with that winter. What an adventure...
our fears, we conquered
A beautiful destination, excitedly waiting for us ahead.
A thrill of that travel unwinds both our spirits...
Yet, as we gazed upon the skies, The dusky and raging clouds surprised our very eyes.
the cold breeze to our skin deeply soothed
There, you started to ease the fear within my thought.
The breath of the sea we crossed was becoming so cold.
It had spoken to our nerves, telling all the emotions untold.
The language of love on this ship spoke to its best
In this arduous journey, with your hands, I felt the safest.
As you comforted me, I heard your last breaths.
That was the scene of romance I have truly missed.
Your eyes were full of passion, and with your stare, I felt I was melting.
Your every touch exhilarated the core of my being.
We both never minded what was happening to the storm outside.
Only what we listened were the beat of our hearts.. inside.
I closed my eyes, savoring the warmth never I've tried for a long time.
You've awakened up all my senses, you opened my world, with your soul I did bind...
My strength had gone, and I only replied upon yours. ..
We let ourselves be in heaven as the moment rolled.
We let every croon corner of that cabin be the witness.
We drenched our thirst as the vessel swayed by the ocean waves.
I wanted to feel each second. I wished to hold the time.
Thanking life at that moment was one of a kind.
As our ship continuously sailing, we enjoyed to the fullest of our dreaming.
What a wild imagination we both had crossed upon
While we were on our exciting journey to the next island
.. I woke up in my dawn. The weather was calm.
I reached out my pen, ready to speak in my hand.
It was smiling unto me and teasing me upon
My blushing face glowed with my dream of romance.
Helen Sarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?