TAKE IT EASY

Take it easy...

To my beautiful earth angel
I know for now you are uncertain.
Haven't you trust your own wings?
It can even shadow to mellow some pains.
It can even fly so high to answer one's dream.
Cheer up. I am here with you, watching you over.
In a far distance, I'm reaching you to wipe your tears.
I understand you need me hugging you so tight.
No way to leave, I am with you in your battle fight.
Your worries caused the uneasiness of my usual day.
Your loneliness made my sunshine rise not so lively.
Now, I let my spirit flies so high to grip your hands.
It soars to the clouds and crosses so many huge lands.
Just to be with an angel in need of my presence.
To tap her shoulder and tell her everything will go well.
We will both worship God and celebrate in a blast.
As He eases us while we give Him our profound  trust

Helen Sarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

IN LOVE WITH MY CREATIONS