MORE THAN A POT OF GOLD

This is poem Project #5 with Helen Sarita... This was a great project to do with her, and when we get to poem # 30, we will publish a book worldwide together... Hope to have a big book signing here in the USA at Barnes and Noble in mid-2017.

More than a pot of gold...

A huge rainbow appears above our eyes.
One side of the horizon to the other side
We look up in awe
We wonder if our pot of gold is at the end?
But then we question that.
Why need that gold….
Because we are so much in love with each other
Our loving relationship is worth much more than any pot of gold.
So no need for that pot of wealth.
Because our souls are bonded as one
Our true love lives on so robust.
While our resilient souls are connected as one
Making all that wealth in itself
So you will always mean the world to me.
Never doubt to that
Because you are my Philippine Princess
My Queen of exotic beauty
And my daily rainbow daily.
Because when I look at you, I am in complete awe
So you are the rainbow of my life and love.
Your hair so bright
Eyes so loving and full of life
Dark and mysterious
A soul so stout and dynamic
Making that pot of gold worthless
So I pledge to you with all of this, that indeed there is not a day that I would ever give you up…
Always by your side
As we are each other’s rainbows
Fully in love
Fully full of life
Showing others that other colorful rainbows live in the lives of couples in love
To never go dim
Just to be bright everyday.
Showing that true love can never go dim……
Daniel Franklin

How can our feelings be dimmed when we're non-stop 
sparkling our light with the fullest of our love?
Do we still need to find that pot of gold when the happiness 
we felt is full of vibrant in this colorful world?
Your stare has made me indeed in love to the highest.
Your touch has healed my wounded heart to the finest.
I need you more than I expected when our very eyes have first met.
I want you crazy in my life till the end of my breath.
Thanks to the heaven above that we have a mutual feeling of understanding.
Thank you for allowing my heart to be free from any burden
Your love has wrapped me to its purest
As our souls dance full of love with their best
I can see the charm of the colorful rainbow above that blue sky.
So proud of the love witnessed by its curving hues as we gazed up high
As we stare at each other, our eyes are sweetly talking.
The gestures of our love were so much expressing.
You are the world to me, and I am to yours.
I am a fairy, so in love with you like your magic roles.
 You've successfully captivated my heart and all.
And
I have completely captured that sweetest love of yours...
Helen Sarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?