BIRTHDAY POEM FOR JESSICA

Birthday poem for Jessica...

Jessica, you're a sweet reflection of your grandma.
In your veins running the blood of an angel named Deborah
She is as pleasant as the mystic air in our silent breath.
She is loved, and her heart she treasured us in her depth.
Oh, Jessica, let her live with your thoughts and heart forever.
She shines like a star above the evening's perfect weather.
How lucky you are to be loved by this sweet woman
She never stops praying where your future laid beyond
As you are her younger spirit, you will grow as strong as her.
You'll write your glowing heart and its flow on a blank paper.
Be beautiful, be a young lady full of love and inner passion.
Enjoy being young. Let be an example and a reflection...
Oh, I can feel how much she loves to touch your soft skin.
I can feel like her. I also love my little grandchildren.
This birthday of yours, let your heart rejoices with its best music.
I sprinkle on you tiny stars of my magic this birthday of yours.

Helen Sarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?