TUNNEL OF LOVE

This is poem project # 7 for Helen Sarita and I. We wrote this poem together. It was fun...

Tunnel of Love

We walk through a mysterious tunnel.
Filled with lights and love
As we kiss and walk
Enjoying the warmth of this tunnel and love
Hearing the hymns of love
Knowing each of us has a future with each other.
I’m so lucky to have you.
And to travel through this Tunnel of Love with you.
And when we reach the end, my love.
The Altar of Marriage will be there.
And it will be my lifelong dream to marry you, my Philippine Princess.
Daniel Franklin

In your words, I was lost.
It took me a while to find myself. I couldn't even easily find words to express what my heart wished to speak.
I simply closed my eyes only to savor your presence.
I didn't express even a bit of doubt whilst your handheld mine.
You gave me the touch that wrapped my whole being.
My heart has no space to accommodate any load to carry
As you occupied its every hollow space so gently
How can I ask for more?
That you have given the full meaning of love only by your kisses which have answered with complete satisfaction of all the unasked questions from my heart..in this tunnel of love...
Helen Sarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?