OUR LOVE

Author Helen Sarita and I have completed Poem# 9... We keep writing to meet our goal.....

Our Love

Love is the day we met.
As our eyes locked on each other
Sweet kisses were exchanged quickly.
As warm embraces lit up our worlds
We knew then it was True Love.
To spend each day in each other’s arms.
Loving each other
Growing old.
Sharing our memories
As we made a legacy for our strong love
Daniel Franklin

Strong feelings of love were born in me upon staring at your lovely eyes.
I saw your soul danced with my heart's symphony in my many nights.
It swifts my heart badly as you kissed me quickly.
I was enchanted by the way you express your love so dearly.
We claimed to grow old with our kisses and warm embraces.
To be with each other in our journey, we consider this a gift
Our love brought life to our romantic pens as they move.
Our love graces our inks as our emotions being upload.
Author Helen Sarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?