WELCOME 2017

Welcome, 2017!!

My 2016 flew just very fast.
Without having time to listen to the tune of my heart
I was very busy with things I couldn't take for granted.
A kind blessing, my prayers were being answered.

I poured my life on here.
And my spirit as well.
What a wonderful year
would then it was
A great sign of blissful
hope as it starts

In the middle of the year
Two lovely angels woke me up.
They whispered the will of their hearts ..they sent me the fantastic news. 
They will help me publish my first book.

Speaking Heart is the title of my book. It was known to the world.
It's about time I spoke my heart, and my spirit talked.

I danced and sing with the angels of Women of Passion and Reflection.
We shared our sentiments and emptiness of emotions.
We soared to the highest clouds strength of each, we've found.

Our lovely queen angel always encouraged us. she's  so busy spreading her love
What lucky beings we all are. We are a group of angels bravely soaring so far.

We have our own lives.
we have our own stories to tell
We have books we created together.
We inspired and give lights to others.

In 2016 my life was full, memorable, and a blast.
I never limit my heart to the calling of love.
I rewarded myself for seeing and touching the horizon.
Where my dreams unfurled
The intricate puzzle I  solved
The universe was upon my side, I've learned many life lessons.

Yet, at times I couldn't deny
Behind my truthful smile
My heart painfully cries.
I am still human, with many sighs.

I allow myself to still search for the unknown.
I believe in incompleteness, still to where I'd grown.

Welcome 2017 and the whole year-round
Where challenges and blessings abound
As 2016 sets to its end
I wish to bid farewell.
I brought myself out from my wondrous shell.
As I gazed up above, to that bountiful amazing bright sky
I had many questions if what, where, and why?
How far is the distance between myself and me?

Copyright@ Helen Sarita, 12/30/2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE