THE FABRIC OF MY LIFE

The Fabric of my life


John Kavanagh: I gave to you my heart, my soul.
Because I love you, dear.
I never questioned right or wrong.
For you were always here.
So I proposed the marriage vows.
I hope you'd be my wife.
I told you who you are to me.
The fabric of my life

Helen Sarita: You are a fine mate of my soul.
Loving me without condition
You took away my tears of sorrow.
With love's one faithful rendition.
Come take me, let us be as one.
I will love you till the end.
Bring me to the wonderland.
Where soul mates do descend

John Kavanagh: We've seen Heaven in its glory.
In many different ways
We've both seen hell and some things gory.
Whilst together all our day's
We have danced and shared in laughter.
We've cried tears in times of pain.
In the strength of one and other
We would do it all again.

Helen Sarita: I am filled with Heaven's passion.
Blissful in life's joy
You're my lust, my dream, my confidence.
The owner of my sigh
You're the strength I lost in times gone by
But you waltzed into my life.
Made me the woman I longed to be
Your one eternal wife

John Kavanagh: Take my hand, my darling.
We'll walk life's rugged roads.
With the world, we'll share our laughter.
And lighten many loads.
For the universe above us
Will watch us both each night.
As we embrace in loves true passion.
Beneath the pale moonlight


A collaboration by Helen Sarita and John Kavanagh
(C) 18/07/2017
All Rights Reserved by both authors.
Written for The poet's Attic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

IN LOVE WITH MY CREATIONS