I TRY

Collaboration with Deborah Brooks Langford for our coming book...

I Try

My mind tries
to relinquish my inner state
it longs for a place to help me hold my head
someplace I won't be tarnished
Someplace free from harm...

I try

not to cry
I hang my head and sigh.
I need a place for me to encounter
A loving place I can reside...

I try

not to sigh, only smile
with heart in hand, I pray so loud
Dear Lord, help me
be what I used to be
Why can't I run and play?

I Try

oh, the desire to dream again
I must know I won't be free of pain.
I must try to hug again.
Where could this place be found?
a day of laughter like a sweet melodic song
Where has this place gone?

I stand

I stand before you, and I try.
a smile for you, and I cry
all I want to be is what  I use to be
I love you all
Please try...

Please Try

to understand
love me no matter what life brings
I may not be here tomorrow.
I don't want to fall apart.
I just need you to understand
I am not what I used to be
I am drained...

Debbie

I try

To waltz with your words,
wipe your tears  and listen
To your sighs...
The melancholy of your pen
gives me pain and streams down
My silent tears...

I try

To hold you so tight.
and to let you feel the most profound sorrow
Of my soul...
When you are feeling down
seems the world for me
Doesn't go round...

I try

To bring you into a place called paradise,
where flowers bloom and butterflies fly...
I want to see you smile.
as we dance and play full of joy beneath the sky

I try

To protect you and shield you with my wings so strong,
to bring you to that velvety clouds, I positively soar
To that splendid kingdom with many kind souls, we gracefully roam.
To wander within the garden of our hearts as we sing our songs.

I stand

For you, and I always give you my smile.
And I want you to be full of glee as you come with me.
You are beautiful and lovely, and you will always be
Please dry your tears for me.

Please try

To understand life is to be cherished.
We have to kiss our pains and embrace.
We will not be forever here.
In this mundane world, we are the only stranger.
We will be returning to the beautiful place called heaven.
Were pains have no place in there...

Helen Sarita
All rights reserved by both Authors.
(c) 10/14/17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE