RIVER RUNS

River runs...

So many wonderful thoughts like a stream 
on rainy days so fast to its flow
The rocky mountains dripping down and 
crossing too many roads went through.
Still, I am willing to sail with its flow to learn and grow for more.
And to where like a river patiently runs to where I was destined to
Searching for wisdom to embed upon my mundane heart
Seeking for the luminous light to sufficed mine darkest part.
Yet one day, I believe my heart will roar its mighty thunder.
To your hearts, let me dwell and 
speak out my heart's most adequate share.
Dreaming of touching everyone's most 
extraordinary depth and brings life to many lives
To be heard by the world's numbness and senseless sighs...

Helen Sarita
All rights reserved
(c) 10/16/17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE