SUSAN'S BIRTHDAY GREETINGS FOR ME

ONE OF A KIND
(To Helen Sarita for her Birthday)

Mistress of words, you’ve stolen my heart.
One after another, better than before
Learned to admire that beautiful Soul
Another one Like It I’ll never know
How lucky in a world of billions do I find one
A friend who has my back, who empathizes with
My beginning will be there to the END.
Happy Birthday, Helen Sarita, in so many ways
But it’s my birthday too for having met you ~ you see
Each day a blessing. I thank the Lord.
May this Day be as impressive as the day you were born.
From me, from all of us, loving you so dear.
Can’t bear to think of life without you, fills me with fear
Don’t be anyone but who YOU are
Mistress of Words
A GLOWING, Poetic Star!

~ Susan Joyner-Stumpf (Copyright Protected, 10/2/2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?