A LOVE THAT NEVER COULD BE

Helen Sarita and I have written a poem 15 out of 30 for our book...

A Love That Never Could Be...

We were so in love
Kissed
Hugged
Walked along Lover’s Lane
Life was good
We showed the world our love.
The respect
And the will to love for life.
Then the dark days came.
The fights
Madness
The love was gone
And so were you
The sky turned dark
As the sun could no longer be seen
While the moon never shined another night
We were so cold
Hearts turned to stones.
As u walked to the left, and I walked to the right.
Tears
Unanswered questions
An empty feeling
But we stayed the same.
No hope
No love
More tears

Daniel Franklin
All rights reserved by both Authors.

I know no words of surrender.
in the name of love
That even the darkest  skies
to us wished to cover
I am still hopeful
behind this river of tears
To you, my heart
will forever beat
The past will still
be our future, my love
It will never go cold.
please believe me,
Feel my flame within
Listen to my heart's whisper.
To love you... I always will
Don't be confused...
After all, it's not them.
who wished  to break
As apart...
How can you say
This love could never be?
That it's only you and me...
to share our innermost feeling of love
..till we breathe our last

Helen Sarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE