CAN BE THERE BE LOVE AGAIN?

16th Poem with Daniel Franklin 

Can There Be Love Again?

We cried
We doubted ourselves
We did not know what to do.
We loved each other much.
We stood in the dark many days.
But we had hope still.
To maybe once again be together.
Share that love
Kiss
And to hold each other tenderly.
So we kept in touch
And remember that first kiss.
To maybe love once again.
To show the world who we were
So the rainbow would be there again.
To hope there would be Love Again.
Daniel Franklin~

You've taken those words from my heart in my long silence.
The moment when I reminisce those days welled down my tears.
Never I lost hope in my heart to have you once again.
I continue to dream even we have doubted our love.
We cried in the dark after we broke each other's hearts.
Yet I can never forget the time we've shared together. 
Dreaming it will happen again in another time, another year. 
The smile on your face is still so fresh in my mind.
Your sweetness, once I remember,  paint my face a smile.
I smell your scent being carried by the breeze in so many miles.
I wish the rainbow to appear once more after the rain. 
And you'll come in surprise to ask me, can there be Love again? 

Helen Sarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?